Requirements For Rental
- 50% of total rental must be paid prior to move in. Balance is due at half way mark of projected completion date.
- Refundable damage deposit of $2,000 per month payable in full prior to move in. Deposit will be refunded if no damage occurs during the use of the facility.
- Proper insurance must be attained and approved by the St. John Center prior to move in. Insurance must list St. John the Baptist Parish Council as additionally insured.
- Contracts must be received and signed prior to move-in.
St. John Community Center Insurance Requirements
INSURANCE – The Contracting Party shall procure, pay for, and maintain (during the entire term of the period of use) the minimum insurance coverage's outlined below and shall furnish the Parish a copy of an executed certificate of all required insurance coverage's. All coverage's. shall be issued by an insurance company duly authorized to conduct business in the State of Louisiana and with A.M. Best rating of A: VII or better.
(All insurance coverage's. are subject to approval by the Parish.)
(A) Minimum Insurance Coverage Required:
Comprehensive General Liability Insurance (Broad form) or Commercial General Liability Insurance including Personal Injury Liability, Independent Contractor’s Liability, and contractual Liability, covering, but not limited to, the liability assumed under the indemnification provisions of this contract with limit of liability for bodily and property damage of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit.
- Workers Compensation and Employers’ Liability Insurance shall be provided with Louisiana Statutory Limits that will protect the Parish from claims under the Louisiana Worker’s Compensation Act. The limit of liability under the Employers Liability Section of the Workman’s Compensation Insurance policy(ies) required hereunder shall be in the amount of: Bodily Injury by Accident - $100,000 each accident; Bodily Injury by disease - $500,000 policy limits; Bodily Injury by disease - $100,000 each employee.
- Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance shall be provided with limits of not less that $500,000 for each occurrence. Such insurance shall include coverage for loading and unloading hazards.
- Fire Legal Liability – Fire legal Liability in the amount of $100,000 is required.
St. John the Baptist Parish Council must be listed as additionally insured on certificate of insurance and must include a waiver of subrogation in favor of the parish on the General Liability and Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Liability Coverage.