- 42,000 square feet under one roof, with 26,000 square feet of soundstage.
- Meets the highest level of soundstage decibel requirements (25DB).
- State of the art ventilation system for the ideal production environment.
- Catering, dressing and green room facilities.
- Ample parking for all vehicle types: passenger cars to tractor-trailers.
- Wireless internet throughout the facility.
- Extensive hotel space nearby.
- One call, one stop for any related support and vendor services.
- Conveniently located in the middle of Southeast Louisiana: 30 minutes from New Orleans and 30 minutes from the state capital of Baton Rouge.
- Only 15 minutes from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport and 5 minutes from St. John Airport.
- Hotel and RV booking assistance and soundstage rate negotiating available.
- Full service staff on site.
- Tax incentives available (see incentives page).
- Nearby locations available for settings such as: City of New Orleans, historic plantation homes, swamps, marshes, bayous, old buildings, schools, churches, barns, and rural towns.
- No permit fees.
Recent Productions Shot at
The St. John Center Soundstage
- The Curious Case of
- Meet the Spartans
- Mardi Gras
- American Violet
- Imagination Movers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Subway Restaurants
- Viking Range Corporation
- Ochsner Health System
- Memphis Beat - Seasons 1 & 2